How to suggest a site to the Health Info Directory
This Health Info Directory is maintained by a few editors who evaluate all health sites for inclusion in the directory. All submissions are subject to editor evaluation. This is a manual process and could take as much as one week from the moment of submission.
Submission policies and the steps to suggest a site before you begin:
- Do not suggest sites that are not related to health, medical, fitness or beauty.
- Do not suggest mirror sites.
- Do not suggest URLs that contain only the same or similar content as other sites
- Do not disguise your suggestion and suggest the same content more than once.
- Do not suggest any site with an address that redirects to another address.
- Do not suggest sites with illegal content.
- Do not suggest sites “under construction”.
- Do not suggest non-English sites.
- Don’t suggest sites consisting largely of affiliate links.
Suggest your health site using the following form
The price to have your website reviewed is 10 GBP (one time fee).